Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Bucket List

 All people have things that they really want to achieve. For example, there might be traveling through the space, go to good universities, do scuba diving, or have a good habit. I have some things that I really want to achieve. It is unlimited but I listed few things that I really, truly want to achieve.
  The first one is that I want to study hard and go to Seoul National University. Seoul National University is a public university and it is very cheaper than other universities in Korea or overseas. Also, when we try hard and study, minding that we can do it, I think I can so this. Studying is also very good for you until you die.
  The second one is to travel through the space. I am quite interested in space so I want to see what really space looks like and touch the ground. I also want to jump and fly in the moon! I will count how many seconds that I can fly in there. I also want to meet aliens that scientists didn't really figured out yet and I will keep that in secret to keep aliens safe.

  Third, I want to be infinitive and so as my families including my cousins because I want to live and not die. Everyone does not want to die and I will make the medicine that doesn't die and does not make us old and only take it to my families, not sell. We can not feel the sadness of dieing. I want to see the future times with my young age with my parents and family.
  Fourth, I want to travel all around the world. I want to travel, meet other people who has different traditions and experience all those countries' cultures. In that way, I can be happy and proud of myself that I've traveled all around the world. Also, I can think and remember what I saw and experienced in which country. That kind of thing can remind me what I did and can enjoy and spend time when I am very bored.

 Fifth, I want to buy all Lego Chima series especially, I want to get the lions and gorillas' whole vehicles and speedorz.  

Because I like animals and I like Lego and the Lego and animals' combination so I definitely love Chima. I also watched most of the episodes that Lego made and this is one of the episodes.



I like the story of the legends of Chima and it is very good. 
  Sixth, I want to learn how to snowboard. I learned and know how to ski and I am very good at skiing. However, other friends said like "I learned snowboarding" and I am very envy. Also, snowboarding is now famous in Korea so when I went to an outlet to buy ski clothes, there wasn't any ski clothes and just snowboard clothes or snowboard equipments.
  Seventh, I want to swim in world's biggest swimming pool. It is in the southwestern coast in Chile and it is like a sea but isn't. We can ride our boats in there, too and has a good
hotel. It seems like it is very warm and I want to swim in the warm water.




Finally, I want to ride a hot air balloon. I really want to fly and I have a lot of experiences flying in an airplane but I don't have any experiences in hot air balloon. I want to feel and look down the land from high place. It'll be fun and I might not forget that memory.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your bucket list Tae Joon. I hope some of your wishes do come true. All the best in your future studies and remember to keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete